A Conversation for 'The FoLDers Arms'

Peace march

Post 1

Heckinflips last train to planet Notrite!

me finx thems ud look a bit silly if we pulled out lifted the sanctions n lerrim gerron wivvit!

france n germany ud soon be back on the phone 2 blair n bush wenny starts a scuddin n gassin his own peeps aggen!

hes a kin murderous tyrant whose persecuted his own peeps 4 decades 4 gords sake!

met hassim 2day! asylum seeker from iraq!
he hopes 1 day 2 return 2 his homeland!
unfortunately wivvout his parents brothers n uncles!
thems were massacred 4 voicin an opinion aggenst the very person marchers want 2 save!!!

soz like but saddams gorra go!!!


Peace march

Post 2

kow

Ey up flipstersmiley - disco

So you want rid of Saddam because he's gassed the Kurd's and Marsh Arabs?

Do you think none of his people will be killed by Bush & Blair if they just bomb the hell out of the place?


Peace march

Post 3

Dizzy-and-Bob

GOD im more worried about our troops as an ex seviceman myself its not smiley - bleepsmiley - bleep on WE SHOULD THINK OF THEM they got a smiley - bleep terrible job to do and then seeing people back home saying its wrong God where has all the British Spirit Gone sorry but i get wound up when i see 85% of protesters are foriegn ut im not allowed to say that but i think oh hell...


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more