A Conversation for The Minos Front

Sewers

Post 21

Lily [-2+1+0+(8*5)+3=42]

"They are indeed," Lily mutters, "Sick, I mean."

She shakes her head and smiles slightly as Apollo suggests running. "Big toys, big cars, no common sense," she says to herself.

Then aloud to the rest, she agrees, "Running does sound like our best option. Any idea though how much longer before we can go above ground again? This stench is nearly intolerable."


Sewers

Post 22

ED-E42

*Eddie tilts his head to the side*

Eddie: There does seem to be a rather high methane content in the air. Fit this over your nose, it is set to filter all but the primary breathable air components. Have your vehicle meet us at the 23rd St sewer hatch, SyD should be able to extend his dampening field to encompass us all. They will not be able to localize any signals to within a few blocks of us.


Sewers

Post 23

ED-E42

If you reach the 23rd St sewer exit the next thread is already established at F105302


Sewers

Post 24

ED-E42

*SyD weaves through the party and shoots off into the darkness.*

Eddie: Don't want any suprises...


Sewers

Post 25

Lily [-2+1+0+(8*5)+3=42]

Lily fit the mask over her face and breathed in deeply. The air smelt fresh. "Thank god," she muttered and began to follow the others toward the 23rd sewer.

"So we're going to a warehouse, after this then? Then what? Does anyone actually have a decent idea where Daedalus is currently?"


Sewers

Post 26

Apollo

*to Eddie* She's already there and waiting... fine piece of machinery. I'll get her armed and ready.

*takes off after SyD, sending the martini he's been carefully holding into his mouth to check on the previous martinis he'd sent down*


Sewers

Post 27

ED-E42

hehehehehehe... that brings to mind that lovely series of drinks being sent to check on eachother... who was that? was it Zaphod?


Sewers

Post 28

Apollo

you caught the reference smiley - winkeye

*to Lily, who is close behind him*

If they do, they haven't told us yet... a lot of good men lost their lives to those rebels when they captured Daedalus. A lot of good men...and a lot of people are hunting it now.

*approaches the manhole*


Sewers

Post 29

ED-E42

*The manhole lid lies at the bottom of the ladder. It looks like so many crumbled oreos.*


If i thought about it, i could probably tell you from exactly which book and what part of the story. Not like i read too much as a child or anything.


Sewers

Post 30

BobTheFarmer

Ive got a bike, I can fit two up...

Not that I really trust any of you...

*Starts to turn*

Wait a minute, we can be traced through electronic signals, what about *that* box of tricks?

*Points at SyD and rests one hand inside his trenchcoat, at the back so no-one can see whats hes going for*

How do we know it wont be hacked by Daedalus?


Sewers

Post 31

Dizzy H. Muffin

[Yar jumps forward whilst simultaneously pushing a button on his belt. There's a WHOOSH noise from his shoes as he rockets forward towards the ladder. He hurriedly climbs up.]


Sewers

Post 32

Dizzy H. Muffin

[Yar] [calling down from above] Let's just get going, okay?


Sewers

Post 33

BobTheFarmer

*Turns away reluctantly*

*Silently climbs up the ladder*


Sewers

Post 34

Apollo

*climbs up the ladder into the darkened alley of 23rd Street*


Sewers

Post 35

Lily [-2+1+0+(8*5)+3=42]

Lily pulls a pair of gloves from her pocket and slips them on. After stretching out her fingers a bit, she proceeded to climb up the rungs to the 23rd street.


Key: Complain about this post