A Conversation for Christmas in Crepuscular Meadows (II)

Or, buy online but put in a mailing envelope and take it to the Post Office

Post 1

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

My family grew up in the town on which Crepuscular Meadows was modeled. Wherever we have scattered to, we still have to follow guidelines laid down by our governor. I emailed copies of this story to my relatives as part of their gifts (online), and I ordered CDs and gift cards. I put the cards in envelopes, took them to the post office, and mailed them.

So, I'm keeping Amazon in business, but I'm also giving the postal service my business. My nephew mailed me a Whole Foods gift card and a DVD. I may use the gift card online. We'll see.

Next week's episode will be more upbeat.

I wish everyone the best holiday that can be arranged.

Tomorrow's the shortest day of the year, but as it's cloudy today, today might as well be.


Or, buy online but put in a mailing envelope and take it to the Post Office

Post 2

minorvogonpoet

I hope you have the best possible Christmas, Paulh.smiley - holly


Or, buy online but put in a mailing envelope and take it to the Post Office

Post 3

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

I want a better Christmas dinner than what I usually serve myself. That means going to Whole Foods with my gift certificate on Wednesday or Thursday.


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Christmas in Crepuscular Meadows (II)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more