Sun country flight change fee

0 Conversations

Sun Country is likewise reducing charges for flights which can be in the direction of departure: They’ll charge $50 for modifications made 14-fifty nine days before departure, and $100 for adjustments much less than 14 days out. The airline previously charged $120 for those alterations. Sun Country Airlines is waiving trade and cancel prices for present bookings for travel up till April 15. Sun Country Airlines is considering loosening its regulations for passengers looking to change or cancel tour plans, reducing expenses for booking adjustments and disposing of them altogether for the journey as a minimum 60 days out. You must pay trade and cancellation fees consistent with phase at Sun Country. If you do it sixty-one days or more before your departure, it's $60 according to the passenger, according to the section. Within 60 days of your flight, the rate doubles to $one hundred twenty per passenger, in keeping with section. All Sun Country flights are non-refundable. Get full info on Sun Country Flight Change Policy. Read how to change a flight on Sun Country online or on the same day & flight change fee.


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A87977795

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more