STT Advertising

0 Conversations

STT Advertising is one of Australia’s largest networks of mobile advertising suppliers, specialising in Mobile Billboards, Scooter Advertising, Truck advertising and Walking Billboards. With over 10 years of industry experience and 119 vehicles across Australia. We can facilitate all of your static billboard advertising requirements ranging from securing the sites to printing and actively work with large format media providers on planning highly targeted and site-specific campaigns. We also can help to fill distress stock and cover the odd cancellation. STT Advertising offers the most cost-effective rates in the country as well as no minimum campaign period – book for as little as one 4hr day, a week or consecutive weeks.

More Details Visit:
https://sttadvertising.com.au/

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A87971700

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more