A Conversation for Backstreet View

Comments: Backstreet View

Post 1

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

FWR:

Big sky, snowy scenery, definitely worth poking your lenses down the backstreets of the world. I do like the depth the telegraph poles give in this photo.

DG:

This town has 'major' streets (mostly one-way) and these pokey little backstreets (two-way) - Mrs Hoggett learned to drive on them. They give you a different view, especially on a snowy day.


Comments: Backstreet View

Post 2

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

I think I've seen some of those buildings before. I say that in a good way. smiley - ok Housing prices being what they are here, I can only afford to live in an affordable trailer park in a big city smiley - shrug. The small town I grew up in has such pricey real estate that I can never go back, now that my childhood home was sold, with the proceeds split equally among three siblings. (But not yet distributed. I won't move even afterwards...)

I like small towns, but I can't see the feasibility of returning to one.


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Backstreet View

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more