All You Need to Know about State Board Exams

0 Conversations

Wanting to know about different state board exams? If yes, then you have landed on the correct article, as in the same, we will be talking about almost all the exams of state board. Starting with one of the most well known board which is the Central Board of Secondary Education. This board is also known by its shorter name which is CBSE. The exams of this board is conducted for class 10th and 12th. The admit card of CBSE Board is normally issued by the respective school of the applicant. The candidate will have to carry the admit card to the centre of the exam. Without the same, the applicant will not be allowed to take the exam.

 

Moving onto the next board which is the Jharkhand Board. The examination of this board is conducted for classes 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th. The JAC 11th Class Admit Card 2020 will soon be issued on the website of the authority. The hall ticket will have to be carried to the test centre. If the authority finds any candidate without the admit card, then it will restrict the candidate to sit in the exam.

 

The next board is the Chattisgarh Board. It is famously known by the name CGBSE. This state board conducts the exam for class 10th and 12th. Kindly note that the official dates for the session 2020 exams have been made available. The applicants are advised to be aware of all the dates of the examination as missing any of the date can lead to the loss of 1 year of the candidate’s career. The admit card of this board is issued on the website of the authority. If the candidate fails to bring the hall ticket to the exam center, then he/ she will not be allowed to take the exam.

 

Talking about the next state board which is the Assam Board. Like most of the state boards, this one also conducts the exam for class 10th and 12th. Note the fact that the date sheet of class 12th has only been released on the website insofar. The exam time table of class 10th will soon be made available. The admit card of this state board is made available on the website. The applicants, post getting the hall ticket must make sure to notice if any kind of discrepancy is there. If yes, then he/ she must report the same to the concerned authorities in order to get it rectified.

 

Last but not the least, let us talk about the Goa Board. This board also conducts the examination for class 10th and 12th only. The Goa Board has only released the date sheet for class 10th insofar. The class 12th date sheet be released soon. The candidates, who will be sitting in the exam of Goa Board must make sure to be aware of all the dates of the exam. This is to be noted that the admit card will be made available on the official website of the authority. The hall ticket will be carrying major stuff. Post one gets the admit card, he/ she will have to make sure that all the details in the same are correct.

Read More About :JAC 11th Class Admit Card 2020

https://nextincareer.com/jac-11th-admit-card/

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A87960018

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more