A Conversation for Things Your Car Dealer Won't Tell You

This thread has been closed

Peer Review: A87956752 - Things Your Car Dealer Won't Tell You

Post 1

Alan Pandew

Entry: Things Your Car Dealer Won't Tell You - A87956752
Author: Alan Pandew - U15004525

Things Your Car Dealer Won't Tell You


A87956752 - Things Your Car Dealer Won't Tell You

Post 2

Bluebottle

Welcome to h2g2, Alan!

While there's clearly some good advice in this, sadly it comes across a little like SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) or an advert for a website disguised as an entry, rather than purely an entry in itself. If the link at the end is removed it certainly has potential (I see you've commented on another entry without including a link to your/this website), so there is hope.
(So, correct me if I've got this wrong, but your user name is Alan and you are a biologist, yet this is written by a Richard, director of a tyre company, and in your other post you've said you are an inexperienced driver who has a car with weak steering? Forgive me, but this comes across as potentially contradictory.)

At the moment the entry is very specific in its outlook. For example, not every country uses Indian Rupees. Even sentences such as 'Cars are becoming expensive every day' don't necessarily apply universally; here in the UK prices are dropping from the new car market as people aren't risking spending large sums of money due to Brexit uncertainty. And the font colour really doesn't work in all of h2g2's skins, such as Goo. So while it is great that you are keen to get the hang of GuideML, changing skin colour isn't the best thing to experiment with.

But there is certainly potential and some useful material in here, with used car dealers universal in their aim of making as much money smiley - 2cents as possible.

So please prove my suspicions wrong and I'll be happy to help you work towards making this an excellent entry.

<BB<


A87956752 - Things Your Car Dealer Won't Tell You

Post 3

SashaQ - happysad

Well said, <BB<


A87956752 - Things Your Car Dealer Won't Tell You

Post 4

Bluebottle

The author appears to have smiley - elvised - I'd like to propose Back to Entry

<BB<


A87956752 - Things Your Car Dealer Won't Tell You

Post 5

Bluebottle

The entry is Hidden because of breaking rules too.

<BB<


A87956752 - Things Your Car Dealer Won't Tell You

Post 6

SashaQ - happysad

Yes smiley - sadface

Back to Entry seconded


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Things Your Car Dealer Won't Tell You

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more