How Financial Assistance will save you hundreds of dollars.

0 Conversations

 

It’s strange when you think about all the tiny costs you incur on a daily basis. You were walking home and saw a vending machine and thought: “I could really go for a drink or a snack right about now” and you spend anywhere between $1-5 depending on what you get. Now, if you consider that you do this every day, 7 days a week, then the total yearly cost comes up to a range between $365 - $1,825. That means that you had the choice between some nice clothes, shoes, accessories, gadgets or spending on food from the vending machine that ultimately gave you nothing. It’s depressing when you do the math for everything else but that’s ok! with abit of financial assistance, everything is going to be alright. So, how does one become more financially organized? Well, there are a few ways of doing it:

 
  1. Establish a budget and file everything:

The best way to begin your Financial Assistance is by setting a budget for the spenditure on certain items. For example, set a budget for drinks, fun, groceries, bills, and savings. This way you won’t go overboard in any one category and you’ll be more stable. Furthermore, the reason savings is mentioned in this list is because it dangerous to live paycheck to paycheck. You only cause trouble for your future self when you need emergency money and you’re left scrambling about for it just because you didn’t plan ahead.

 
  1. Have a single credit card:

A good way of making sure you obey a set budget is by getting a credit card, given that you have the basic sense of making sure to make the monthly payments in a timely fashion and not leaving any payments for silly reasons. Credit cards are excellent because there are multiple benefits to owning one. For starters, you don’t need to be carrying hard cash on you when you go shopping, you can just carry the credit card. Also, credit cards tend to give cashback and gifts for using them depending on the bank you got your card from so it works out as extra savings in a sense.

 
  1. Get a Financial Planning Software:

It can become really difficult to keep a track of your personal finances, especially when you’re engrossed in your job and other occupations. Furthermore, it’s such a drag to keep everything in check just to see whether you can afford to have dessert after dinner or not. Thankfully, financial planning software now exists to assist us with just such problems. These softwares only need to know the amount you receive per month and arrange a budget for you. Furthermore, if you disagree with the distribution of the budget then the software can rearrange certain elements to ensure that you are satisfied. The best part of most financial planning softwares nowadays is that they can be accessed from virtually anywhere given that you have an internet connection and a web browser, making it a really handy tool.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A87952044

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more