Post Quiz: h2g2's Infinite Improbability Drive – Answers
SashaQ used the Infinite Improbability Drive to find 10 Entries and 10 fascinating factoids in each one. Did you find the 10 answers? Answers below.
- Horninduna is listed in the Domesday Book. What is its modern name?
- Which is the most widely spoken of the Celtic languages?
- Poling is a small village in West Sussex in the UK. How many postboxes does it have?
- The Death Star destroys the planet Alderaan in which Sci-Fi series?
- Star Wars
- Which furry creatures were the must have Christmas toy of 1998??
- The earliest known maps date back to where and when?
- Babylonia in 2300BC
- Nocturnal enuresis is commonly known as what?
- Which author visited Eastern State Penitentiary in Pennsylvania?
- Charles Dickens
- Who were apparently the first people to come up with the idea of masking body odour by applying combinations of citrus oils and spices?
- The Ancient Egyptians
- On 9 March, 1888, Sirenia, a big three-masted full-rigged 1,588-ton ship with an iron and steel hull, ran aground on which island?
- The Isle of Wight