A Conversation for Desideria the Demoness: Page 6

Only one Hell?

Post 1

minorvogonpoet

Is there only one Hell? Could there be lots of individual Hells?smiley - devil


Only one Hell?

Post 2

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

I thought hell was other people? smiley - huh


Only one Hell?

Post 3

cactuscafe

smiley - rofl There must be more to the afterlife than this.

Check them wings, I just love those bat like devilish wings. They are just the best wings ever. I want wings like that, difficult to accommodate under the winter coat.

Mind you, one doesn't wear a winter coat in hell. Whichever hell. 'E's a bit hot down there.

And love the way the page is all orangey hell like, and dialogue being hand written. You are a graphic novel natural.


Only one Hell?

Post 4

Willem

Heh heh thanks for the comments folks! In my comic world there was actually a whole sequence of hells, starting WAY back when humanity first started thinking about ethics, about right and wrong. HOW we conceived of these, made a huge difference as to what would be considered 'sins' and as to how pardonable or punishable those were. As humanity evolved, so hell evolved … older hells are still there but they're now sorta like forgotten websites. They never actually end but there's not really anything happening in them any more … diehard demons hang around them but even the most doomed souls slowly evaporate out of them.


Only one Hell?

Post 5

Willem

Cactuscafé, glad you like! Please hang round, lots of stuff to come in this comic.


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Desideria the Demoness: Page 6

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more