A Conversation for Artful Cuisine

Recipe

Post 1

minorvogonpoet

Have you got the recipe? smiley - smiley

I haven't tried making foccacia but my husband makes sourdough. They say using a sourdough starter is like having a pet.


Recipe

Post 2

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

smiley - snork Yes, you have to feed it. But you do not have to take it for walks....


Recipe

Post 3

FWR

Take one bored biker.
Gently add a kitchen cupboard that needs tidying.
Find a packet of yeast you forgotten was there from last shopping trip.
Leave to rest while you scrub cooker.
Gently sprinkle your head with half a ton of cookbooks (cascaded from same kitchen units)
Bake yourself in kitchen before realising thermostat has been nudged onto full!
Fold in a cup of coffee break, sit on patio to cool and notice Rosemary plant is dying off for winter.
Knead head while you prove....to your wife you haven't been sitting watching old scifi movies all day!
Serve with homemade tomato, basil and chilli dip and a large spoonful of smugness.

smiley - cheers


Recipe

Post 4

minorvogonpoet

smiley - ok


Recipe

Post 5

Elektragheorgheni -Please read 'The Post'

You should write the recipe up for a guide entry, the raw materials look pretty appetizing. I trust it well received when served.


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Artful Cuisine

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more