A Conversation for Caption Challenge: Spot the Reflections

Spot the reflections

Post 1

bobstafford

I can make out three decks, a Lumix camera, one maybe two pairs of feet (white pair pointing left and dark blue shoe(s) pointing right)
And a camera bag finally a good view of the inside of the roof.


Spot the reflections

Post 2

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

"middle left in picture" smiley - winkeye Yorkshire/Northern insult slang smiley - biggrinfoot off, you've a ghost of chance of winning smiley - whistle


Spot the reflections

Post 3

Caiman raptor elk - Inside big box, thinking.

Did you have two cameras? (second at bottom right)
I also see some displays behind you.
Top left would be a bronze front loading cannon

I suspect this was not one of those "we turn up the light so you can see everything" events.


Spot the reflections

Post 4

SashaQ - happysad

Excellent spotting everyone!

Yes, two pairs of feet - mine are black shoes in the bottom right and you can see the knees of my blue trousers too!

I think it must be the lens cap in the bottom right hand corner, as I only had the one Lumix camera with me...

"I suspect this was not one of those "we turn up the light so you can see everything" events."

Your suspicions are correct! It got scarily dark in there at times, but it was impressively atmospheric.


Spot the reflections

Post 5

bobstafford

Thanks for the interesting post smiley - cheers


Spot the reflections

Post 6

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

Nah! smiley - winkeye cut from half a pint of smiley - stiffdrink to 3 thimbles full smiley - winkeyehic!
The camera will hold still then smiley - whistle




smiley - runfrom ear getting clouted smiley - run


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Caption Challenge: Spot the Reflections

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more