A Conversation for Amy P's 2018 NaJoPoMo

Amy P's 2018 NaJoPoMo-27

Post 1

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

While we were at the Motel 6, we rented a spot to store the cargo trailer and the Durango, as we were planning on getting a travel trailer and would be staying at a campground for what we originally thought was going to be perhaps a week or so. Meanwhile, I got the girls registered in school, finally (remember, school in our new area had started a month before) which was simpler than I thought it'd be, considering we did not yet have an actual address, and wouldn't until we had the keys--plus, where we were staying when Notepad started (PaperKid had to wait a couple days more, because of scheduling) was outside the school district. Once the travel trailer was ready to be picked up, we moved from Cookeville to Salt Lick Creek Campground, built and run by the Army Corps of Engineers, which was seasonal and would be closing on September 30. Since, at this point, we had a closing date of September 20, this was perfectly fine.


Amy P's 2018 NaJoPoMo-27

Post 2

SashaQ - happysad

Wow, what a logistical exercise! That is good that the school arrangements worked out easier than expected smiley - biggrin


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more