A Conversation for FWR Najo 2018 Freedom Found

FWR Najo 14th - Dechrau

Post 1

FWR

14.

The old biker sat, happily eating fruit.

Around him, forty or so leaders from the camps, each transfixed; waiting for the man to speak.

The man sat casually in the saddle of the big Harley, side-saddle, cracked boots resting on the gleaming chrome exhaust.

Around him, a circle of gleaming motorcycles, each one lovingly assembled from carefully unpacked cases, brand new, although each was chronologically ancient.

Their riders now sported leather jackets, also found packed away in the forgotten bike shop stores, sleeves cut off at the shoulders, the back-panel sporting hastily embroidered patches depicting a single wheel, wings sprouting from the hub.

Arching over the design a rocker patch with the word 'Freedom', the bottom rocker simply reading 'Cymru'.

Wiping juices from his white beard, blue eyes finally looked up from his meal.

Holding a berry between finger and thumb, marveling at the dancing lights contained within.

"Tell me, Brothers and Sisters, what do you see?"


Key: Complain about this post

FWR Najo 14th - Dechrau

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more