A Conversation for Seek and Ye Shall Find: Chapter 3

Ooh, and now the police is getting involved!

Post 1

Superfrenchie

I like this story! smiley - biggrin
I am wondering if it's happening in the same universe as your story from a few years ago, the one with the resistance biker communities? (by the way, did you ever get that published?)

Your writing style makes it so vivid!
I'm really looking forward to reading the next bit. smiley - ok
smiley - book


Ooh, and now the police is getting involved!

Post 2

FWR

Thanks SF.

Interesting thought, maybe this was happening in America at roughly the same time England was being invaded and the bikers were outlawed?
Freedom's Fall is still writing (and re-writing) itself, I have posted a few chapters on other (biker) sites; the Druids are enlightening the young Wolf...perhaps she's destined to be the next Motorcycle Messiah... maybe I'll put it up for Najo and see what road it travels!

Thanks for reading- finale next week.smiley - cheers


Ooh, and now the police is getting involved!

Post 3

Superfrenchie

smiley - cheers It's always a pleasure reading your stories. smiley - book


Key: Complain about this post

Ooh, and now the police is getting involved!

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more