A Conversation for Bluebottle's Bedevilled Blog

Revolting!

Post 1

Milla, h2g2 Operations

Please please, just cover it with a jolly tablecloth from the charity shop!

I can't believe you made me see that with my own two eyes!

smiley - towel


Revolting!

Post 2

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

Graffiti over the display case? Say it's 'guerilla art'.


Revolting!

Post 3

Tavaron da Quirm - Arts Editor

smiley - rofl It's so terrible I don't even have words for it. Maybe you could replace it with a pile of sausages and a half rotten pumpkin on top?


Revolting!

Post 4

Elektragheorgheni -Please read 'The Post'

It really is ugly. I think that you really angered someone in management to get such a nasty piece of art at your doorstep. Found out whoever recommended that for a location and bribe them with a good single malt whiskey.


Revolting!

Post 5

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

So that's art ? Ha! looks like someone has thrown out a failed attempt at making a sausage sarnie.

WHY is that person in a university ? 2 brain-cells behind a plant or what smiley - laugh


Revolting!

Post 6

SashaQ - happysad

That is a disturbing thing... The eyes are the worst, the sort of weary yet eternally watching gaze... smiley - weird

"Is it a clone of the Vice Chancellor’s pre-pupal stage?"

smiley - laughsmiley - evilgrinsmiley - laugh


Revolting!

Post 7

Superfrenchie

It's obviously a vessel holding the spirit of some ancient god of death. Or possibly a demon. There's no other explanation.


Revolting!

Post 8

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

nah! it's smiley - winkeye 3am Sunday morning smiley - illsmiley - laugh"I don't remember eating that ?"


Revolting!

Post 9

Bluebottle

Inexplicably, someone at the university is proud of the thing smiley - huh - not only enough to buy it from one of our smiley - artist students, but before it ended up outside my office believe it or not it was opposite main reception.

They say that it is an effective, evocative piece as it frequently generates a reaction in all those who see it - but is that automatically a good thing? I don't think so.

Oh and I must admit that the line "Is it a clone of the Vice Chancellor’s pre-pupal stage?" and the couple immediately after were edited out of the version I sent to the Uni's newsletter, and it was still rejected...

<BB<


Revolting!

Post 10

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

smiley - winkeyeNah! just someone who's been watching too many scary cookery programs etc smiley - biggrin Toad in the hole crossed with nightmare on elm street type stuffsmiley - biggrin


Key: Complain about this post