A Conversation for BB NaJoPoMo

Where Dick Dastardly Went Wrong

Post 1

Bluebottle

On Saturday morning I went for parkrun as normal – which was very muddy, making my time a tad slower than normal, but this time of year timing doesn't really matter too much. When I got back home I arrived in time to see our little smiley - cat trying to drag a pigeon through the cat flap and into our home. I managed to debird our smiley - cat and the situation reminded me of that old cartoon, 'Dastardly and Muttley', the plot of which was for Dick Dastardly, aided by smiley - dog Muttley, to stop and/or catch a pigeon. If only Dick Dastardly had had a smiley - cat rather than a smiley - dog he'd've caught the pigeon in no time.

<BB<


Where Dick Dastardly Went Wrong

Post 2

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

smiley - laugh This is so true.


Where Dick Dastardly Went Wrong

Post 3

SashaQ - happysad

"I managed to debird our smiley - cat"

Wow - well done smiley - applausesmiley - biggrin

"If only Dick Dastardly had had a smiley - cat rather than a smiley - dog he'd've caught the pigeon in no time."

smiley - laugh Yes indeed!


Where Dick Dastardly Went Wrong

Post 4

Bluebottle

Although that's only a programme I remember vaguely. I remember Muttley's chuckle and obsession about medals, the constant phone calls and Dick Dastardly always falling to his doom and shouting 'Do something Muttley!' but can't for the life of me remember anything about the pigeon who was supposed to be the hero.

<BB<


Where Dick Dastardly Went Wrong

Post 5

SashaQ - happysad

Yes, considering 'Stop the Pigeon' was such a key theme, the pigeon herself didn't appear much at all smiley - laugh

My knowledge of it is blended with my knowledge of Wacky Races...


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more