A Conversation for BB NaJoPoMo

Cross Crisis Crossword

Post 1

Bluebottle

I've been writing the annual Christmas Crossword this week (it'll be in the Christmas smiley - thepost) which is why 'Written in Black and Wight' has taken a week off. The crossword is in a revolutionary new size - 10x190 to give 190 squares to fill, which makes it the smallest Christmas crossword since 2005 (only just, 2015 was 192 squares). As well as the usual firm festive favourites (being environmentally friendly I recycle old questions and answers) there are 35 new, never-before-seen words and numbers previously unseen in one of my Christmas puzzles.

There was a worrying moment when I realised that I had already used 64 across as 2013's 24 down, but I managed to split the word in two to create a 65 across.

Now I just have to work out Christmas-themed questions for the last two words which were the only ones that would fit in the gaps...

<BB<


Cross Crisis Crossword

Post 2

SashaQ - happysad

smiley - biggrinsmiley - laugh I look forward to it! smiley - ok


Cross Crisis Crossword

Post 3

Bluebottle

It is about to undergo rigorous scientific testing – I give my wife the first copy and nag her to do it until she does, so we'll know for sure it works.smiley - evilgrin

<BB<


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more