Why fight fake news? If you can't lick 'em, join 'em.
The Post Quiz: Guess the News
Once again, it is time for you to guess whether this weird news item is True or False.
- The president of the US has acquired a pet armadillo named Alamo. The animal was orphaned in Hurricane Irma. So far, it has bitten him twice.
- A car factory in India was evacuated for 36 hours when a cat was spotted on the premises.
- A daring prison break in the US involved the strategic use of peanut butter.
- The Federal German state of Bavaria has outlawed the sale of Wolpertingers – artificial stuffed animals created by taxidermists – under a new 'truth in packaging' law.
- Someone has photographed a ghost on the stairs at the Stanley Hotel in Colorado (US), model for the Overlook in The Shining.
- A high school in Baltimore, Maryland (US) was evacuated by a hazmat team. The culprit odour in the school? Pumpkin spice.
- In Turin, Italy, two criminals wore masks of Vladimir Putin while robbing cash machines.
- A five-year-old boy in Tucuman, Argentina, swallowed a pet toy. His mom took him to the hospital because he couldn't stop squeaking.
- A man in Casper, Wyoming (US) was arrested for public drunkenness. His excuse was that he was time travelling, and aliens in the future made him drunk.
- Freewayriding has managed to get a photograph of the Liverpool ghost named Betty.
Baffled? So are reporters. Click on the picture for answers.