It's that time again.
The Post Quiz: More Snopes
You know the drill: guess whether these common rumours are true or false. All decisions by Snopes.com are final.
- There is more than one country on the continent of Australia.
- The Texas legislature once passed a resolution commending the Boston Strangler, a serial killer.
- Lemmings routinely commit mass suicide by jumping off cliffs.
- Flamingos' eggs have pink yolks.
- The State of Louisiana, USA, legally recognises the Catholic seal of the confessional.
- Bestiality is legal in Canada.
- A revolting prisoner in Auschwitz killed a concentration camp guard just outside a gas chamber in 1945.
- According to the Alaska Department of Fish and Game, Santa's reindeer have infinite lifespans.
- The Danish version of the comic strip Peanuts was called Radishes.
- The US Army is trying to develop biodegrable bullets.
Having trouble sorting fact from fiction? Click the picture for answers.