A Conversation for 'Tremors' - the Film Series

Peer Review: A87946519 - 'Tremors' - the Film Series

Post 1

Bluebottle

Entry: 'Tremors' - the Film Series - A87946519
Author: Bluebottle - U43530

This entry may well be a real smiley - canofworms.

<BB<


A87946519 - 'Tremors' - the Film Series

Post 2

SashaQ - happysad

smiley - laugh

Great opening quote smiley - laugh - sounds like A13064924smiley - snork

"the graboids gave 'birth' by being eaten from the insides by three to six 'Shriekers'."

Does that mean the Shriekers enable the Graboids to reproduce, or does it mean the Shriekers reproduce using the Graboids? Ah, I see the Shriekers 'are' Graboids in a sense... How about "the graboids 'give birth' to three to six 'Shriekers' by being eaten from the inside."?

"'Help me Rhonda, help - help me Rhonda!'" - when does Kevin Bacon say that?

"Jodi Chang, a presumably but unspecified relative of Walter Chang5" - I think this needs to be moved further down, as we don't know about the television series yet.

"Why doesn't Rita wear underwear in the Arctic Circle? Can Gummer survive battle with parasitic infection, subterranean monsters and the taxman?" smiley - snork

smiley - ok


A87946519 - 'Tremors' - the Film Series

Post 3

Bluebottle

Thanks for reading – I've made a couple of tweaks as suggested.

Tragically Kevin Bacon doesn't say 'Help me Rhonda' once - despite it being a number one hit for the Beach Boys. Really a wasted opportunity. What's the point of having a character called Rhonda in one of these sort of films if you don't say it, eh?

<BB<


A87946519 - 'Tremors' - the Film Series

Post 4

SashaQ - happysad

smiley - ok

I saw the Tremors films have been broadcast on the Horror Channel this month! I didn't watch any, though, as there was always something tamer on at the same time on a different channel.


Congratulations - Your Entry has been Recommended for the Edited Guide!

Post 5

h2g2 auto-messages

Your Guide Entry has just been picked from Peer Review by one of our Scouts, and is now heading off into the Editorial Process, which ends with publication in the Edited Guide. We've moved this Review Conversation out of Peer Review and to the entry itself.

If you'd like to know what happens now, check out the page on 'What Happens after your Entry has been Recommended?' at EditedGuide-Process. We hope this explains everything.

Thanks for contributing to the Edited Guide!


Congratulations - Your Entry has been Recommended for the Edited Guide!

Post 6

SashaQ - happysad

Congratulations smiley - canofwormssmiley - monstersmiley - ok


Key: Complain about this post