Did you keep your finger on the world pulse this year? Time to find out.
The Post Quiz: 2014 in Review
Ah, 2014. We knew it well – also under the aliases of:
- 2767 AUC
- 6764 since the building of the temple at Assur
- 62-63 Eliz. II
- Year of the Water Snake
- Kali Yuga 5115-5116
- Unix time 1388534400–1420070399
- Etc, etc.
Aren't you glad you know all that? What else do you know about this year that's drawing to a close? Answer the questions below.
- What was different about Latvian wallets in January?
- What was going on in Sochi in February?
- How did the International Court make h2g2 fans happy in March?
- What happened to popes John XXIII and John Paul II in April?
- What happened to Niwatthamrong Boonsongpaisan in May?
- What were all those Germans doing in Brazil in June and July?
- What caused most concern in Africa all year?
- Why was the World Summit of Peace Laureates suspended in September?
- Also in September, what did the Scots decide to do?
- What offworld event rocked the planet in November?
Did you know them all? Click the pic below to check the answers.