A Conversation for January: Out With the Old?

Submissions

Post 1

Create: endeavours in reading, writing, rhythm, blues, art, photography, and biscuits.

Pop the A number and or location of your inventive submission here.

Good luck.


Submissions

Post 2

minorvogonpoet

I'm working on an entry, provisionally titled 'Can We Beat Ebola?'
Will this do?


Submissions

Post 3

minorvogonpoet

At A87847212.


Submissions

Post 4

Bluebottle

When I want to find some inspiration, I try looking in the <./>Writing-Fleamarket</.>, which is a good place to find (articles I can blatantly nick X) articles full of potential which just need a little loving polish to make it through to the front page.

I'm currently working on a rescue of a trilogy of entries by Ecnal Silyab U226013 which are about reinvention – how British television series were remade for American audiences.

The originals:
A1067339 The world of American Television reinventions
A1149383 American Television Reinventions - Part 1 (Comedy and Drama)
A1158095 American Television Reinventions - Part 2 (Gameshows)

My versions:
A87847393 American Television Reinventions
A87847401 American Television Reinventions: Comedy and Drama
A87847410 American Television Reinventions: Reality and Game Shows

Hopefully they'll make it into Peer Review by the end of the month.smiley - smiley

<BB<


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for January: Out With the Old?

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more