A Conversation for Create Challenge - The First Time My Head Exploded

Wonderful epiphany!

Post 1

Willem

Hi Lil! Great story, I hope many more people in the world have epiphanies like these.


Wonderful epiphany!

Post 2

Milla, h2g2 Operations

It was!
Mine was pretty minor compared to that - I must have been twelve or something, maybe even fifteen, when I realised that the man my uncle shared house with, since so many years, was in fact his boyfriend.
I mostly felt stupid for not having realised earlier... It was just the way the world was, you know - [Uncle] and [mate] just lived together and that was that!

smiley - towel


Wonderful epiphany!

Post 3

Elektragheorgheni -Please read 'The Post'

Yours is smiley - cool too, Milla. It is hard to comprehend that there are places in this world where it is NOT A BIG DEAL. I hope the US becomes such a place in the near future. Everybody needs to mind their own business and not mess others about.


Wonderful epiphany!

Post 4

Milla, h2g2 Operations

Unfortunately they had to move to another town, because of harrassment, from small minded "Christians"... So not all that great even here. But it gets better, little by little.
smiley - towel


Wonderful epiphany!

Post 5

Elektragheorgheni -Please read 'The Post'

No wonder 'Jesus wept'. If he were just a human he'd have been very angry and the world would have been in much worse shape than it is, because of these 'so-called Christians'. smiley - winkeye


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Create Challenge - The First Time My Head Exploded

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more