A Conversation for Create Challenge - La Dehesa

Lovely picture and fascinating video, Maria.

Post 1

Elektragheorgheni -Please read 'The Post'

Thanks for describing the various features of this landscape. Cork is very neat stuff and it is so smiley - cool that is renewable as well.


Lovely picture and fascinating video, Maria.

Post 2

Maria


My pleasure, dear Electrasmiley - smiley

and thanks for suggesting me to do it. I was unaware of the Create Challenge. I really have little time to spend here... But , it´s always worthy.

smiley - tea ? tea of ginger and dried zest of orange. Another culinary invention of mine.smiley - biggrin

Hasta pronto,

María


Lovely picture and fascinating video, Maria.

Post 3

Elektragheorgheni -Please read 'The Post'

That sounds like a yummy combo in a tea. I hope you'll get a chance to make more contributions to h2g2 in 2014. smiley - thepost really enjoys getting nonUK contributors to add interesting items. And I am sure that the Edited Guide could do with more items concerning Spain. There is a lot of history and culture there that the Guide is lacking.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more