A Conversation for 24 Lies a Second: Living Fast

Rush to the reviewer

Post 1

cactuscafe

heheh. Hullo Awix! Dmitri sent a link of your review to my journal, because I said I was going to see Rush, but I didn't get to it till now, and I saw the film last night.

Great review! I'm not the type of lady who was attracted to the James Hunt type persona, way back in the old 70s, heheh, smiley - senior, but it was interesting to remember the story. I think it was pretty accurate.

I didn't find the colour textures of the film very 70's. What do I mean by that? Well, I don't know. smiley - rofl I'm being pretentious. smiley - rofl. To me it seemed a bit bright and sharp somehow, perhaps needed a bit more of a scratchy vinyl feel. I have no idea what I mean by that, I'm going to try to figure it out. Have to check some films made in the 70s, and compare.

It seems that Niki Lauda made a cameo appearance at the end, but I only read that later, damn, now I'll have to watch it again. heheh. I read an intereview with him, later, somewhere online. He thought that Daniel Bruhl did a great job, and wished that James Hunt was here to watch it, he'd have enjoyed it.

Great review, thanks. If you have any thoughts on 70s film texture, I'd be grateful to know what I'm talking about. heheh. smiley - rofl

cc smiley - ok


Key: Complain about this post

Rush to the reviewer

More Conversations for 24 Lies a Second: Living Fast

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more