A Conversation for Oddity of the Week - The Return of the Indian Princess

Lover's leaps. Fui!

Post 1

Elektragheorgheni -Please read 'The Post'

The very idea of going out of your way to a remote area such as a waterfall to jump off of it strikes me as odd. I would think that contemplating a space like that would be a balm to your hurt feelings and yo might get more of smiley - zen outlook on your situation and not get so melodramatic.


Lover's leaps. Fui!

Post 2

cactuscafe

Ah yes. Fui indeed. I think the idea that someone jumped, fact or fiction, would put me off going to the waterfall, I would hear great sadness in the rushing waters, like a waterfall of tears, and I would be spooked.

Have I ever been somehow fascinated by a death for lurve, in literature or folklore or anything? I don't know, have to think about it. I hope not, in a way. I think maybe it's always sad for me.


I like the puh-LEEZE. smiley - rofl. That's so funny. puh-LEEZE. I'm going to type it like that now, and drive everyone crazy. smiley - rofl.

Great article.


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Oddity of the Week - The Return of the Indian Princess

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more