A Conversation for The Soundtrack of Your Life

Do we post our contributions here?

Post 21

You can call me TC

That is very moving, mvp - especially the description of the landscape around Aberystwyth.


Do we post our contributions here?

Post 22

cactuscafe

Hey poetlady, smiley - kiss, I saw your contribution placed here last night, but didn't know if I was meant to sneak a preview, but now TC has read it, so have I. teehee.

So great you wrote this. Thanks! And interesting, about the belonging you found in the chapel group, and your parents being humanist. My niece did the same when she went to university, and the church people are lovely, and she found belonging. It made me cry of course smiley - wah, that refrain always does that. It takes me to a place that I can't find words for, the way that melody does, and certain hymns, especially sung by a many voices.


Do we post our contributions here?

Post 23

Magwitch - My name is Mags and I am funky.

smiley - biggrin

Shame about the Paul Robeson, but that's for another time smiley - winekey


Do we post our contributions here?

Post 24

cactuscafe

Yes! I'm looking forward to the Paul Robeson piece also, and I like that smiley - winekey smiley!

smiley - winekey


Do we post our contributions here?

Post 25

minorvogonpoet


Thanks Magwitch, CC,, I'm still hoping to submit my Paul Robeson article, but not before the end of the month. smiley - smiley


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more