The h2g2 Post 27.02.12

1 Conversation

A crest bearing the legend The H2G2 PostA crest bearing the legend The H2G2 Post


Posted: 27th February 2012

All the Old Clichés1


'All the old clichés' is not what you'll find here. Instead, you will find fresh, interesting Stuff. Insight? We gotz it. The information you crave? Ayup.

Humour? Well, you know us. As reluctant as we usually are to engage in unseemly levity, we have unbent sufficiently to provide a chuckle or two – of the most intellectual variety, of course.

There is the latest on the Manchester Meet. If you went, relive the glory. If you didn't, enjoy the vicarious thrills. I understand fun was had, beer was drunk, and plots were hatched. 'Nuff said.

We've got art. We've got...well, I'll shut up, and you can just go and read it all.

Keep those contributions coming!


Dmitri Gheorgheni

... TWICE SHY

...IN LOVERS' MEETINGS


 

 

...WHAT THEY SEEM


 

 

 

 

 

 
FEEDBACK, SUBMISSIONS AND DISCUSSION


The Post Office


The home of the h2g2 Post team


Back Issue Page


1See, Bel? I can spell French when I try.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A87735090

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more