Traveling Safishly

0 Conversations


While traveling you usually want to do it safely, that is, wearing a seat-belt, looking where you are headed, not dying on the way, and so on. If you can not be completely safe, that is you have a chance of getting hurt, you can not but at least try to be safe-ish.

Before you travel


Before you travel make sure you have with you the aid you will need if you do get hurt. Your spaceship should include:
smiley - chocolateteapot Escape jets

smiley - chocolateteapot Air tanks

smiley - chocolateteapot A parachute and other landing gear

smiley - chocolateteapot Bandaids

smiley - chocolateteapot A towel

smiley - chocolateteapot Plastic and Ziplock or Auto-stamp bags

smiley - chocolateteapot Papers and a pencil

smiley - chocolateteapot Some pieces of fluff

smiley - chocolateteapot An infinite improbability drive

smiley - chocolateteapot A tent

smiley - chocolateteapot Water

smiley - chocolateteapot Some rope

smiley - chocolateteapot A basket full of things

smiley - chocolateteapot Scissors

smiley - chocolateteapot Tissues

smiley - chocolateteapot First second third and so forth aid

While you travel


To travel safishly you want to either know where you are going or completely not know where you are going, not seeing where you are headed, and a very strong bleif in the facts that you will possibly get somewhere without crashing thus dying in the process on the way. Once you do that you must not panic! If you panic you will die. Traveling safishly requires your belief that you are safe and that if anything happens you will surely get out of it alive. Then it is just a matter of series of events, and you will get to where you were going in no time.

How to travel


The fastest, but most unreliable way to travel is the infinite improbability drive, then come the SOL spaceships (Speed Of Light), normal space ships, planes, boats, trucks or cars, bicycles, and finally by foot. Traveling can also be done on rare occasions by map which lets you get from one coordinate point to the other if you know both of them quite well. On even more rare occasions teleportation is allowed. Otherwisee the safest thing to do is just to stay at home, waiting for it to be demolished in order to build a hyper-spacepass for intergalactic droids or something.

How to survive


Do not question your survival. If you choose to need something, get it. If you can'rt, don't need it. Do not eat everything you see, meet, or touch. Do not feed any of those either. Give help to those who will not kill you. Smile. Be a pessimist or an optimist according to your surroundings. If you need to help others be an optimist if you need to save yourself don't because it will not help. Don't stop believinging.

Have a safe trip :)

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A87730103

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more