A Conversation for Pimping Your Personal Space.

Sign up

Post 1

Create: endeavours in reading, writing, rhythm, blues, art, photography, and biscuits.

State your intention to (re)decorate here!


Sign up

Post 2

Sol

In ten yeas of hootoo I have never ever moved my Personal Space out of plain text and into GuideML. 10 yeas with nary a picture even. So this month will change all that. I _will_ have flying pigs at the very least.


Sign up

Post 3

You can call me TC

Mine has loads and loads of text - perhaps I ought to list my entries and little explanations in a separate entry and just link to that. The same goes for all the meets I've been to.


Sign up

Post 4

Deep Doo Doo

I'm currently redecorating.

Actually, I'm doing the prep work. The old code needs stripping and re-priming. Then I need to sand down and re-coat.

It's getting there, but my beautifully crafted and helpful hints in my 'testuserpage' are a little awry. It's not helped by different skins behaving in different ways and the loss of some features now we've moved. I feel like I'm un-pimping at the moment, but I'm gradually spraying the smiley - ant's

How long have I got to 'fix-up' before the inspections?


Sign up

Post 5

Researcher 14993127

Oops, not sure which thread I should have posted in. smiley - blush

My space:- U14993127 BMT (ST)

smiley - cat


Sign up

Post 6

shagbark

that is slightly confusing.smiley - dohU170775- shagbark


Sign up

Post 7

Create: endeavours in reading, writing, rhythm, blues, art, photography, and biscuits.

Yes sorry about that.

And we have untol the end of November, Deep Doo Doo. So plenty of time! (Sorry for not replying earlier).


Sign up

Post 8

Sol

Right, I've done mine.


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Pimping Your Personal Space.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more