A Conversation for The h2g2 RPG Club

Apply here for membership!

Post 261

MadHank (Master of Forgeting, and Returning Awesome guy)

Hey, anyone here play BESM?


Apply here for membership!

Post 262

Naped Ha'Pre the wererat, Dragon, professional assasin, magician, and padawan, Destroyer of Computers, (and still building)

Played many different RPG's. Started with the origional Legend of Zelda game, moving up through different consoles. Occasionally played an RPG board game, but rarely with modern technology


Apply here for membership!

Post 263

Naped Ha'Pre the wererat, Dragon, professional assasin, magician, and padawan, Destroyer of Computers, (and still building)

MadHank, have you managed to beat FFX?


Apply here for membership!

Post 264

Titania (gone for lunch)

Ooops - so sorry, I've been offline for weeks, and it's going to take me some time to catch up with all the backlog!

cyberparanoidandroid - yes, this is where you apply to become a member - please tell us a bit about your RPG experience/background.

Naped Ha'Pre - would you be interested in becoming a member as well?


Apply here for membership!

Post 265

Naped Ha'Pre the wererat, Dragon, professional assasin, magician, and padawan, Destroyer of Computers, (and still building)

"Naped Ha'Pre - would you be interested in becoming a member as well?"
Yes please, I would like that very much


Apply here for membership!

Post 266

Titania (gone for lunch)

You've now been added to the list of members!smiley - smiley

So what is everyone up to these days? Myself, I'm still very much wrapped up playing Entropia, what with being a society leader (not the top leader, but still) and we just purchased our first shop to sell stuff we craft and loot.

Other than that, I find myself reverting back to BG (although I still do feel very much like murdering Jaheira when she starts muttering about 'better leadership') every now and then, and sometimes I also plya Disciples.


Apply here for membership!

Post 267

Naped Ha'Pre the wererat, Dragon, professional assasin, magician, and padawan, Destroyer of Computers, (and still building)

Thanks...
well, until my games computer stuffed up, i had been playing Warloards: Battle Cry 3. It is an interesting game, a mix of RPG and a RTS like starcraft. I have been trying to Counter Strike to work, but no luck so far. have to wait until my comps fixed now.smiley - wah


Apply here for membership!

Post 268

Naped Ha'Pre the wererat, Dragon, professional assasin, magician, and padawan, Destroyer of Computers, (and still building)

I would also like to mention that my addiction to warcraft has led me to finally track down all the in game history for the full story


Apply here for membership!

Post 269

MadHank (Master of Forgeting, and Returning Awesome guy)

Naped: Yes i have. Great ending, and is a nice set up if you decide to continue with FFX-2


Apply here for membership!

Post 270

LQ - Just plain old LQ

Problem is that X-2 compromised the ending of X; it would have been so much more satisfying to leave it...

Oh, and for all your Final Fantasy info, check out A3482769!

[/end gratuitous plug]


Apply here for membership!

Post 271

MadHank (Master of Forgeting, and Returning Awesome guy)

Yes, but they made it so if you WANTED to play X-2, you could, but you never had to.


Apply here for membership!

Post 272

Aximili

Hello. I would like to apply for membership, if I may?


Apply here for membership!

Post 273

Titania (gone for lunch)

Sure Aximili - how about telling us a bit about your RPG experience?smiley - smiley


Apply here for membership!

Post 274

Aximili

Well *settle down on couchsmiley - smiley* the first RPG I ever played was Pokemon, I think you may have heared of it? It was popular a few years ago. That's when the rot set in. From there I moved on to a Playstation RPG called Jade Cocoon (Highly recommended, by the way!) and that jewel, the Final Fantasy series. You must have heard of that one? I also have a number of Fighting Fantasy gamebooks, and a omnibook I have only seen once, called Lone Wolf. (Can't remember the exact title, and don't have it close to hand to check). I own a board game RPG called Hero Quest, which I am told is not made any moresmiley - cry. I am a player in the D&D thread here on H2G2 and have even *shameless plug alert* made a Star Trek RPG of my own set on a ship called the USS Derringer. It's only been going for a few days now, and I foresee some teething troubles for it, but I am hopeful anyway. And that's about it.


Apply here for membership!

Post 275

Titania (gone for lunch)

OK, I've added you to the list of members, and your description, although I edited it a bit - check it to see if you're happy with it.

Welcome to The h2g2 RPG Club!smiley - witch


Apply here for membership!

Post 276

Aximili

It's great. Thank you!


Apply here for membership!

Post 277

MadHank (Master of Forgeting, and Returning Awesome guy)

Link me to the D&D thread. I've been looking for taht one for a while.


Apply here for membership!

Post 278

Aximili

The sign-up thread: F16034?thread=2771609&skip=0&show=20
The game thread: F16034?thread=2786581.

Ok?


Apply here for membership!

Post 279

Xarin Sliron currently into cheesecake

can I join


Apply here for membership!

Post 280

Xarin Sliron currently into cheesecake

anyone here oh wait to early for the english


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more