Escape Pod Dreams - 2

0 Conversations

The New New <br/>
blob

If I didn't know you, would you dream about someone like me?

Here at Irritating Public Radio, we are approaching our annual Charity Demolition Derby and Petting Abbattoir with anticipation. We make the kids happy, we don't pay a penny (and it's tax deductible). With the aid of our new intern work/study aides, we are also making a contribution to the local club scene by working them so long that they are too tired to rave.

Having just barely survived the Spill season, which threatened linens, keyboards, and parquet flooring alike, the Fall season is upon us and our lawyers are contemplating throwing themselves down before us in order to limit liability or increase fees, we're not sure which, but the janitors are thoroughly vexed and requesting more hazard cones in a more pleasing array of colours and shapes... They resent the fact that the usual cone strongly resembles and suggests a dunce cap. When we quite pleasantly suggest that that is a reflection on those who need them, not those who use them, we find ourselves quite suddenly faced with a shop foreman, querulously demanding to know just 'exactly what did you mean by that?' At which point we politely insult ourselves by saying, 'Ahh... sorry, trying a new cold medication. Must be messing with my mind', and gently but swiftly remove ourself from the immediate vicinity, which brings us to this week's group of programmes.

Please find enclosed:


1. 8:57 PM
Really Bad Dreams by Pepin the Shirt

2. 8:58 PM
Fear Without Compensation by Potpourri (In Katmandu without a clue)

4 1/2. 9:27 AM, next Wednesday
How Can I Find My Shoes When I've Lost Sight Of The Edge Of The Bed? by Three chords and a prayer, now collecting reseercheres for an online seance!

3. When we get around to it. (It's in the mail. Don't send us anymore, we had to toss the last lot because it spoiled.)
Delicate Doiley Dalliance Corner by Amelie, the dirty handkerchief from Bournemouth


(tonsil revenge)


The Escape Pod Dreams
Archive


07.11.02 Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A868575

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more