A Conversation for Rubik’s cube

coloured stickers

Post 1

Researcher 44802

There were or there still might be some versions of Rubik's cube on which colours were painted and not
signaled with removable stickers, thus requireing enormous efforts and preparation from those more intelligent
players to solve the problem.


coloured stickers

Post 2

The Dancing Tree

Or people with several small pots of paint. Another alternative would be to get another Rubik's Cube, peel off all the stickers and then place over the painted sqaures. Or something.


coloured stickers

Post 3

Dr E Vibenstein (You know it is, it really is.)

Somewhere I have a book in which some smart-arsed six-year-old explains in great detail the steps you have to go through in order to solve the puzzle. This goes something like "solve one side, then another, then the rest." It also includes a very handy alternative method which, if I remember correctly, involves turning the top row by 45 degrees, insering a screwdriver under the middle square, and levering the whole thing to bits. I can't remember exactly how to put it together again, but it's a start.


coloured stickers

Post 4

balesz

Sorry but iwon't be related to the topic!!!
we are Hungarian students studying in the Netherlands and we wanted to find Hungarians here
As I read you are in Holland as well. So if you feel like writing please do it to balesz or semadam.


coloured stickers

Post 5

Researcher 217028

Thats ok from Laura p.s Im not In Holland Im in Scotland


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Rubik’s cube

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more