Corbomite

0 Conversations

The following is as described by an Starfleet officer of the UFP, the Captain who I am qouteing and paraphrasing name will be with held for Security reasons.



CORBOMITE- One of the critical pieces of information that has never been recorded in the technical memmory of any Earth ships. Since the very early years of space travel Earth space crafts had incorporated a substance known as Corbomite. It is a material and a device that prevents attacks on Earth ships. If any destructive energy touches their vessel a reverse reaction of equal strength is created, destroying the attacker. It may interest you that since the inital use of Earths Carbomite two centurys ago no attacking vessel has survived the attempt.

It was originally said to be just a bluff and has become to be known as the Corbomie Manuver...coinceidently such a substance dose exist and to the fullest of this definiton in Subaru submersible stationwagons...strangely enough the car is often the color blue.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A844823

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more