A Conversation for Have I Got News For You-The TV Series.

Boris Jonson

Post 241

Thin Lizzy

They always are. I think the best thing aboutexams is that they teach us how to blag. You should have seen my latest psychology paper. A good 50% blagged!


Boris Jonson

Post 242

Fraeya

lol you know they go on about learning a good exam technique when that's all you really need to do. if in doubt make it up! it works every time especially in englaish

'this poem, ode to a plant pot, represents the frailty of life. the poet uses alliteration in the words "plant" and "pot" which makes it seem as if it about to explode' etc. etc.


Boris Jonson

Post 243

Thin Lizzy

Sounds good to me!


Boris Jonson

Post 244

Fraeya

lol i think its very handy when they have "example answers" in books cos then you can just learn them and change them slightly in the actual exam...not that ive ever done that of course...ever...


Boris Jonson

Post 245

Thin Lizzy

Actually, my teachers say that's not a bad tactic.


Boris Jonson

Post 246

Fraeya

lol! i like the sound of your techers now. 'its ok to cheat'ours sometimes sayif you loook on page..it will be very helpful for your revision in this exam


Boris Jonson

Post 247

DJR

yeh 4 us in Of Mice & Men we could legitamately write anything inside our copies, as long as they weren't "model answers".

incidentally, like that Google Weapons of Mass Destruction thing before, check this out

--------------------------------

1. go to www.google.com
2. type "French Military Victories" (yes do laugh at the thought of it!)
DO NOT HIT ENTER
3. click "I'm Feeling Lucky"
4. naturally, nothing will be found. click on the suggested query link.
5. read, and enjoy. slightly too American but still good.


Boris Jonson

Post 248

Thin Lizzy

Quite amusing. I loved the disclaimer. The designers need not worry about the English threatning them over posting that!!


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more