A Conversation for Scrubs - The TV Series

Yip!

Post 1

Nyree Rose - Doll in a Tube wearing National Costume

We love Scrubs..even my Mum watches it.

Doc Cox and the Janitor are fabulous characters

"Did you put a penny in the door"

smiley - laugh


Yip!

Post 2

Bagpuss

smiley - biggrin The only US sitcom I actually like.

"I can't believe your head exploded. You'll never make it as a doctor if your head explodes. I mean look at you."


Yip!

Post 3

Nyree Rose - Doll in a Tube wearing National Costume

Can't wait til Thursday.........


smiley - laugh


Yip!

Post 4

Bagpuss

Not on here. I think it's only missing a week or two, though.


Yip!

Post 5

winnoch2 - Impostair Syndromair Extraordinaire

very few american 'comedy's' i like, but this is excellent! i would quote from it, but my poor memory combined with the fact that just about every line is superb, makes this unnecessary !
Doc cox is just amazing. his lines sound ad libbed. if not, how on earth can he remember them all ?!


Yip!

Post 6

Bagpuss

I don't suppose either of you would care to comment on this in the Writing Workshop?

"When you said you'd buy me dinner, I assumed this was on some sort of gift voucher system, but to actually sit and ... eat with you. That's ... that's crazy talk."


Yip!

Post 7

winnoch2 - Impostair Syndromair Extraordinaire

me ? writing ? oh you mean this thing i'm doing with my fingers and keyboard?.... oh... er...umm... no... but thanks for ... er .. asking...

er..

right..


Yip!

Post 8

Bagpuss

Not yet au fait with the inner workings of the guide then? If you go here: F57153?thread=210599 I'm asking for suggestions about what to do with the article.


Key: Complain about this post