A Conversation for The Community Artists Home Page

Post Team

Post 1

Tony2Times/Prof. Chaos

Heya, I'm getting a new regular column on the Post called The Corner of Chaos and they think I should have some sort of blob logo, however I was thinking I'd really like to to be a picture based on (or even of) a few I already have, drawn by my friend, of my comic-book alter ego who the column is named after. Will this be allowed and if so where shall I e-mail the picture(s) to be used or at least based on?


Post Team

Post 2

Smij - Formerly Jimster

The rule is that we don't automatically give logos or artwork to post contributions unless they're fairly established (they've run for five or more issues, I believe the benchmark was). After that, I suspect it's the Post Team's call.


Post Team

Post 3

Tony2Times/Prof. Chaos

Well they said in this thread http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/classic/F2255069?thread=742513&skip=0&show=20 in the posts near the end that they'd ask the artists for a logo, but I said about specifically asking for the one I wanted so I thought I'd ask instead, but I suppose you're right that there's nothing other than inference that I could get one now.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more