A Conversation for The h2g2 Post Recipe

Christening my new kitchen

Post 1

Also ran 1

Very dear Batty smiley - rose
The very first dish I shall make in my new kitchen - which is being finished at the moment and is the reason why I have been unable to make contact with my friends as I cannot get my wheelchair past the front door!!) will be your wonderful receipe.

Am I too late to take part in the party? I loved the story of Lurcher surfacing for air whilst trying to drain the golf course. could it not have been a golf ball (or a lot of golf balls) which were causing the flood?

Nice to be talking to you again.

Much smiley - love

AR1 smiley - schooloffish


Christening my new kitchen

Post 2

Batty_ACE

Hello AR1! smiley - hug Let me know how the paella turns out when you try it in your new kitchen. I've considered adding more recipes for smiley - thepost when I have time. Unfortunately this generally means I have to sit down and figure out a recipe as I don't measure when I cook. I kind of throw it all together and hope for the best. smiley - bigeyes And of course taste along the way. smiley - winkeye Maybe if I put in a few bread recipes since baking requires some sort of recipe conformity from me.

There is certainly more paella waiting at Lurcher's for you. I figured with the golf course flooded and all it was a perfect opportunity to catch some fresh seafood and make paella. smiley - erm I only hope I didn't accidentally mistake a golf ball for a clam or something.

Much smiley - love for you as well!!!

smiley - bat


Key: Complain about this post

Christening my new kitchen

More Conversations for The h2g2 Post Recipe

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more