A Conversation for How To Be Antisocial in an Open-Plan Office

Computer tricks

Post 1

Vestboy

When your colleagues aren't about press buttons on their computer until you only have their desktop onto their computer screen.
Press CTRL and PrtScn at the same time.
Save this image with a name you will remember.
Go to the control panel and choose this as the desktop wallpaper
Press the buttons to automatically hide the bottom toolbar until you put your mouse to the very bottom of the screen.
Collect all of their desktop icons and save them in a single file and push it to the very bottom of the screen, or out of the way as much as possible.
Turn their computer off.
When they turn on and log in they will see their normal desktop (it's the wallpaper you chose for them) but nothing will work.
Heads will be scratched and tuts will be tutted.
You may want to do this to your own machine as well so that people don't immediately think it was you.
When they turn on they will be able to see every


Computer tricks

Post 2

Vestboy

Ignore the last line - it was a mistake. D'oh!


Computer tricks

Post 3

Vip

smiley - laugh

I've never yet done that to someone, but I am sorely tempted...

smiley - fairy


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more