A Conversation for The Terranic Army

Signing in room

Post 1

Terran

Right Soldiers! Sign here and get it over with! Everyone starts off as a Private, but if your nice to me You can probably get promoted quickly. Heres the form, just sign on the dotted line....


Signing in room

Post 2

Rivkeh Yankee-Shoes... bashing about the BoE again

*Short, mousy female with an American Flag patch on the side of her bomber jacket, and a duffle slung over one shoulder marches in.*

Will you take trans-atlantic, trainees, then?


Signing in room

Post 3

Terran

We're a global organisation here, so all are welcome. Just get a bunk in the Barracks (<./>http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/alabaster/F97320?thread=205646) and welcome aboard!


Signing in room

Post 4

DoctorMO (Keeper of the Computer, Guru, Community Artist)

Reporting for misc'. How do you like your smiley - tea sir?

-- DoctorMO --


Signing in room

Post 5

Terran

Are you ready to join the army son? Oh and I like my tea mith milk but no sugars thankyou.


Signing in room

Post 6

DoctorMO (Keeper of the Computer, Guru, Community Artist)

I've neaver heard of mith milk, but I woun't like to just the army, perhaps just the cooking and cleaning? You know I got a staf right?

-- DoctorMO --


Signing in room

Post 7

Terran

Erm... I mean with milk. Well I've got few jobs you could do, you can either be the Chief Medical officer (which is quite an apt name really for you, and you get an instant promotion to Leutenant), the Chief Engineer (which also gets you a promotion to Leutenant), or the tea boy (which would make you the general dogsbody, if you like that sort of thing).


Signing in room

Post 8

Terran

Oh or you could be the cook.

Terran smiley - earthsmiley - smiley


Signing in room

Post 9

spook

can i join this wonderful army. but i don't want to be a private. promote me and i'll make u the best cup of smiley - tea known to man. it's a proven fact i make the best. milk no sugar is my speciality. for my title i was thinking of something along the lines of "Sergeant Spook". Has a nice ring to it don't u think?

spooksmiley - aliensmilesmiley - towel


Signing in room

Post 10

Terran

*Gives Spook funny look...*

Alright I'll make you a "Sergeant Spook", but only because you make tea the way I like it.

Glad to have you on board, now go and make a bunk in the Barracks Sergeant Spook.

General Terran smiley - earth


Signing in room

Post 11

spook

Yes, Sir!

spook


Signing in room

Post 12

DoctorMO (Keeper of the Computer, Guru, Community Artist)

OK scine I'm a doctor, I'll be Medical.

Oh smiley - tea, I take two sugars and milk (strong)

-- DoctorMO --


Signing in room

Post 13

Terran

Congratulations DoctorMO, Now go and get your bunk in the barracks.(<./>http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/alabaster/F97320?thread=205646) Terran


Signing in room

Post 14

spook

here is a strong smiley - tea for u sir, with milk and two sugars.

i am the master of making smiley - tea and if any1 in this army wants a cup of smiley - tea then i am the person to ask for one. i believe that most of my smiley - tea and other refreshments are served at Spook's place (my personal space) so if any1 of u r hungry or thirsty then visit my space and i will provide u with free refreshments.

Sergeant Major Spook


Signing in room

Post 15

Terran

Very Good Sergeant Major, Just the way I like it. Your not after another promotion so early are you? *Raises an eyebrow at Sergeant Major Spook*


Signing in room

Post 16

spook

it's never too early to suck up to the boss, and it's never too early to go after another promotion. they have to be ferengi rules of aquition, but even if they aren't i'm following. the earlier the promotion, the higher the rank i can achieve at a younger age, sir.

Sergeant Major Spook


Signing in room

Post 17

Shoal Prexy, ACE, all around nice guy, and keeper of the towels

What's left for little o' me? Shoal Prexy reporting SIR! Like I said, Clue#1 Prexy is short for president but you don't have one of thoughs over there. Good for you. If I don't have to cut my hair I'm in. and I am not happy till the spoon stands stait up in my smiley - tea and yes I love the it with milk and maybe a drop of honey and some butterscotch schnapps. (only when off duty of course) *raises both eyebrows, slicks back hair, and raises arm to face drapped in black clothsmiley - vampire)


Signing in room

Post 18

Shoal Prexy, ACE, all around nice guy, and keeper of the towels

And a large bowl-like cup. smiley - tea


Signing in room

Post 19

British :Stiff upper lip {Moody with wiT} Generally full of sh.......

Standing to attention
Reporting for duty, Sir!
After inquiring about officers quarters ive been instructed to report to the General.
Are you the General? Sir


Signing in room

Post 20

British :Stiff upper lip {Moody with wiT} Generally full of sh.......

Standing to attention
Reporting for duty, Sir!
After inquiring about officers quarters ive been instructed to report to the General.
Are you the General? Sir


Key: Complain about this post