A Conversation for Paper Cuts

Titular

Post 21

Wowbagger

I wondered why my whiskey was warm this morning.


Titular

Post 22

~ jwf ~ scribblo ergo sum

Does this warm hand know what the other hand's doing?


Titular

Post 23

spimcoot

Wowbagger, a pertinent (and old) joke:
Man: Waiter, your thumb appears to be in my soup.
Waiter: Yes, I'm keeping it warm.
Man: Well why don't you stick it up your arse?
Waiter: I do when I'm in the kitchen.

jwf, I am reminded of something a woman with whom I used to work once said (she was forever making these kind of malapropistic mixed metaphor slips): 'his arse didn't know what his elbow was doing'. Well, I mean, why on earth should it? Never the twain shall meet in my book.

I seem to have said 'arse' twice in one posting... and there's the hat trick.


Titular

Post 24

Post Team

*and spimcoot scores with a superb cross shot - will it stand or will it be disallowed? - the ref looks undecided whether to award a penalty or not - the excitement mounts (or something does) - time ticks away, YES, YES, YES!!!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!!!

shazz smiley - magic


Titular

Post 25

DoctorMO (Keeper of the Computer, Guru, Community Artist)

hmmm, I like the idea of sympathy, but I played too hard and lost to much, either that or I have a realy hard mother.

So, Greebo, ever heard of a fruadien slip?

-- DoctorMO --


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Paper Cuts

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more