A Conversation for Awesome South American writers whose names I can never keep straight.

Jorge Luis Borges

Post 1

Researcher 227342

Thank-you, 'awesome South American Writers' (A778520)!
I have also discovered some wonderful modern literature from South America and wanted to recommend a book recently but couldn't remember the name. Your comments gave me the name I should remember (just think poisoners!) and reminded me of other remarkable books.
Jorge Luis Borges is the only writer I am able to periodically re-read. His writing, for me, explores the science of perception and each reading can launch you into a new thought experiment - a different construction of our 'reality'.
I wonder if an infinite number of 'me monkeys' working on those infinite keyboards could, in a period of 'infinity - x' achieve that talent.


Jorge Luis Borges

Post 2

Deidzoeb

Hi,

Are you a fiction writer too? Those guys make it look easy. I've been trying to complete the "Great American Novel," but I'm stuck in the process of revising it.


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Awesome South American writers whose names I can never keep straight.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more