Technical Support

1 Conversation

For some people a hand of help, for others a living nightmare. Unfortunately my experience over the last 4 WEEKS OF HELL!! getting passed on to various departments and people who are "not authorised to think for themselves" I dont doubt that there are some really good tech support departments out there i am not assuming that they are all the same, but surely after 55 phone calls 23 faxes and 14 emails by the laws of probablity i should have accidentally got in touch with someone who could help??? Its like a lottery after a while and forgetting to buy a ticket you lay awake at night wondering whether you should have made that extra final 56th call... the call where the manager is by the phone not doing anything in particular, ready to help, and has all the answers and is authorised to give them to you... Technical support .. hmmm .. i think people should answer their phone quoting experience level, and if they have a licence to think when answering the phone it would surely save alot of time.
(sorry about the moaning but it has been one of those months :O) I should get my replacement mac tomorrow i've been told ... sigh

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A76150

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more