A Conversation for P.U.D.D.I.N.G.

College Students and Depression

Post 1

CuriousResearcher

Hi everyone! I am a first year college student who is studing psychology. I am doing a research on depression in college students for a course I am taking. I am very connected with this topic, because I too have battled depression since I have started college and also when I was in high school. Would anyone like to discuss this topic with me? I am interested in aspects such as; what causes it, what can we do to overcome it, what can we do to avoid it, helping others and ourselves with this illness, and any other facts and personal stories you may have to contribute. If you would like to help, but the information you would like to provide is personal you may email it to me at [email protected] with a subject heading of "depression". Discussing this topic with others will help me out a lot and it will also contribute to my field study. If you are interested in taking a survey for me please ask, and I will be happy to send it to you via email.

Thanks everyone!


College Students and Depression

Post 2

Ormondroyd

This sounds like a very worthy project, and as a mature student who knows rather too much about depression, I'm certainly prepared to contribute. I'll e-mail you to get that survey right now. smiley - oksmiley - run


College Students and Depression

Post 3

Researcher 198131

I'm happy to help out too. Off to the email smiley - run

smiley - elf


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more