A Conversation for P.U.D.D.I.N.G.

Im in,aren't I?

Post 1

Yes,I am the Lady Lowena!Get with the programme...


Having once had a serious depression I wondered if I could join on a tetchy,out-of-sorts and a back-off my blood sugar is dangerously low sort of ticket. Because to describe anything that doesn't involve reaaly weird behaviour and a crippling fear of even getting out of bed as depression makes me a tad wary. Other than that I'm with you,aren't I?


Im in,aren't I?

Post 2

Ormondroyd

Consider yourself one of the family, Lady Lowena! You don't have to be depressed AND irritable AND grumpy to join PUDDING. Merely demonstrating one of these invaluable traits on a regular basis is enough, and it sounds like you definitely qualify with your terrific tetchiness! smiley - sadfacesmiley - hug


Im in,aren't I?

Post 3

Yes,I am the Lady Lowena!Get with the programme...


What happens though on the good days? Do you have to make it known that you are content ,joyful,deliriously happy or quitly confident that things will turn out well and opt out until your usual bad mood returns?


Im in,aren't I?

Post 4

Ormondroyd

Yes, I'd say stay away until something happens to restore your normal grumpiness. (And it will. Life? Don't talk to me about life.) Optimists and cheery grins aren't well received around here. smiley - winkeye

smiley - grrsmiley - tomatosmiley - biggrin


Im in,aren't I?

Post 5

Yes,I am the Lady Lowena!Get with the programme...


Ah you see,my hesitancy in paying my subs was not due to my being a tightfisted cow or even fortuitously forgetful( no money in the bank till Weds-pleeaase don't cash that checque!!) no my tardiness relates to my possible unworthiness to become a fully paid up member.Y'see I am only in a bad mood because other people are getting in my way,I'm only grumpy because things don't get done fast enough and am only depressed because I don't get everything I want right away. If only people would just get off my back, let me get on with the job and give me the money....do you think I'm shallow?


Im in,aren't I?

Post 6

Ormondroyd

Only depressed because you don't get everything you want right away? THAT'S the spirit! smiley - grrsmiley - ok I think you have just the right attitude for PUDDING. Don't worry, be grumpy! smiley - sadfacesmiley - hug


Im in,aren't I?

Post 7

Yes,I am the Lady Lowena!Get with the programme...

So what do I do now?


Im in,aren't I?

Post 8

Ormondroyd

You come here for a good moan in sympathetic company whenever you feel like it. smiley - sadfacesmiley - hug

Out in the wider h2g2 world, you can fight the good fight for PUDDING by responding whenever you see anyone being aggressively cheerful. Don't let anyone get away with demanding that someone should cheer up! Wear your smiley - sadface with pride!


Im in,aren't I?

Post 9

Yes,I am the Lady Lowena!Get with the programme...


Does being a member of Pudding mean that I can generally be distrustful and defensive ,I really hate the whole kissy culture and the hug me I am a member of the human race as well thing drives me nuts.


Im in,aren't I?

Post 10

Ormondroyd

smiley - doh I must apologise for the smiley - hug in my last posting, then...

It sounds like you're distrustful and defensive already. And why not? You don't need PUDDING's permission! smiley - ok


Im in,aren't I?

Post 11

Yes,I am the Lady Lowena!Get with the programme...


Rule of Four game...I guess these four things about you and you have to tell me how far out I am; T-mobile,Nat West,Coronation Street,I.T.V..any apply to you(channel five doesn't count)and lord leave the smileys in...I'm the one with cold heart.!!!!


Im in,aren't I?

Post 12

Ormondroyd

I don't use T-mobile or Nat West, only see 'Coronation Street' when I'm at my parents' place, and much prefer the BBC to ITV, although I do watch some ITV programmes.


Im in,aren't I?

Post 13

Yes,I am the Lady Lowena!Get with the programme...


Lord I hope youv've paid for the tv licence where you live or your parents could get in a LOT of trouble. University of Hull studying Geography....?


Im in,aren't I?

Post 14

Ormondroyd

I do have a TV licence, smiley - ta I've never been to Hull, and geography was my worst subject at school. I do know my way around England pretty well now, though, largely thanks to smiley - football!

If you really want to know about me, my Personal Space has quite a bit of info!


Im in,aren't I?

Post 15

Yes,I am the Lady Lowena!Get with the programme...


Bradford? Do they still show this is cinerama there? And is the Alhambra Curry house just as good? I'm gonna follow yer footie links later...used to always read 'when sat comes' over at my boyfriends brothers house.


Im in,aren't I?

Post 16

Ormondroyd

They do indeed still show 'This Is Cinerama' once a month here in Bradford - I saw it just a couple of months ago! smiley - ok I'm ashamed to say that I haven't visited the Alhambra curry house - I'm a loyal Kashmir man myself!


Key: Complain about this post