A Conversation for P.U.D.D.I.N.G.

You can stick me down too, I suppose..

Post 1

Sprant; the Stygian One


People. Don't they just get on your nerves.

Shop assistants: There was a girl on the cheese counter at my local supermarket who looked at me as if I were mad asking for Chevre. I mean, I could see it. It was right there in front of her and I would have hoped that people making it onto the cheese counter would be given basic training on what cheese was and how not to give customers vertigo with their facial expressions.

Drivers: You know, the ones you stop and let pass when there isn't much space and THEY DON'T THANK YOU! Not even a lift of a finger. Well, it's enough to make the blood boil.

Commuters: The ones who stop at the top of the escalators to chat to their pals. Right where everyone will be trying to get by. I'm going to invest in an electric cattle-prod one day. Ought to get things moving nicely.

Estate agents/Solicitors/Bureacrats/Helpdesk drones: 'Nuff said.

I could go on but I don't have enough emotional energy. It's too tiring smiley - sigh.

Sprant (goes for lie down in darkened room with damp flannel on face)


You can stick me down too, I suppose..

Post 2

Ormondroyd

Welcome to PUDDING, Sprant. It sounds as though life for you is one encounter with irritation and frustration after another. Excellent attitude. Keep it up! smiley - oksmiley - sadface

The drivers I hate are the ones who turn their car stereos up to 'deafening' and then drive with their car windows down, so everyone within 100 metres gets to hear how abysmal their taste in music is. A safety hazard and a source of aesthetic offence all in one! smiley - yuk


You can stick me down too, I suppose..

Post 3

Sprant; the Stygian One



Cheersxxxxx Thanks.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more