A Conversation for Due South

yippee

Post 21

Detective Armani

VP, i believe yousmiley - laugh


yippee

Post 22

FABT - new venture A815654 Angel spoiler page

they wont be in the story, nor would they be gay if they were.

i really dont care enough to write about them and benton irritates the hell out of me.

of course, if i ever get through the slash virtual season whn i might change my mind.smiley - winkeye


amd i would like to point out for referance that i did not make dawson, mac, giles, travers, simon, angel, johnathan, gay.

it was only xander, spike, richie, methos, jim, blair, skinner, mulder , krychek ..........


ok, you win,

nearly everybody in my fan fic are gay.

but it IS slash!

and willow and tara started it. honest!





what i'd relly love to right is faith in prison. not slash, just a regular story. i mean, how the hell would she cope.

appologies for topic drift, should this go in that other conversation?

fABT


yippee

Post 23

Detective Armani

I don`t mind where we talk about it. Here is fine. I`m sure it is a topic we have covered before but am happy to explore it againsmiley - biggrin

So what do you see Faith doing when she gets out? Is she totally reformed or is it a rocky road to recovery on the outside?

Oh, and i`m glad you hate Benton.....all the more for me to enjoysmiley - winkeye


yippee

Post 24

FABT - new venture A815654 Angel spoiler page

better include this as it's not in my journal......

total topic drift, contains spoilers for series 6 buffy and series 3 angel.







well first of all there is the how would she deal with jail thing.

there's a pecking order in jail, would her ego let her be anywhere other than the top, would she be safe anywhere else, how would she defend herself without getting caught on camera being obviously a lot stronger than she is supposed to be, keeping her secret would have to be a big issue. with her convictions it would be difficult to keep a low profile, she's there for murder and GBH and stuff afterall.

then there would presumably be some sort of counciling.

then there would be how she would cope when people are being bullied by the other prisoners and by the guards. she would have to make the decision between keeping a low profile and protecting the innocent which her newly discovered consouince(cant spell that word) would demand that she do.

getting out. hmmmmmmmm.

well she'd have to be there quite a while. in one of the buffy books there is a riot during which she saves some of the guards and then temporrily leaves to save the world. when she goes back she is absorbed back in without a fuss because the system now owes her.

as far as i can see her only way out of prison any time soon is if something like taht happened

when she does get out if she is released early then there is parol to deal with. lets face it, either she goes to work for angel (which would be bad if she has a parol officer) or she gets a job as abouncer. that's the only thing i can see her being hired as for some reasonsmiley - winkeye or maybe she could do private security, but that;s too close to what she did for wilkens.

if she does go work for angel then that opens whole new areas of complication

having not seen series three and only knowing what you have so kindly told me smiley - cheerup its a bit hard to predict. but basically if cordy doesnt end up with angel then i cant see why faith wouldnt. they understand each other, they both want the same thing.

i'd love to see buffy trying to react in her old selfrightous way and then someone pointing out to her that she has been sleeping with spike for the past year. but that cos i like to see her squirm.

i would quite like to see faith go to england and get a chance to be giles slayer. but i dont know how she woul get in the country with no job no money and a criminal record. well, clearly she woul get in illegaly, but it depends on how far she is taking the redemption thing on wether she would do this.

she'll have to find a balence between what's legal and what morally right given the situation she knows exists.

also it would interesting to know what the demon population of an LA prison must be like!

FABT


yippee

Post 25

Detective Armani

I can`t imagine that there would be many demons in an L.A. prison. Surely they are strong enough to overpower any normal human.

I like the paet about her going to be under Giles wing. It would be interesting to see how she rebuilds trust with him. I imagine that she would get a somewhat frosty reception. The only way i can ever see him taking her on is if the council force his hand to.


yippee

Post 26

FABT - new venture A815654 Angel spoiler page



that would be great.

sadly eliza dushkwhatever is more interested in doing films and they cant exactly get someone else in.


it would be interesting though if she did come back to see what they did with ehr stunt double.

the buffy stunt double changed a the beginning of season 5, buffy v dracular, and there was a noticable difference. i know it was a quite a plot point that her fighting ability improves and i know faith is not any where near as intensively trained as buffy, but it woud still be intersting to see what they make of it. they'd had to improve her fighting a bit because after seeing season 6 buffy the original stuff might look a bit pants.


i think giles would have a very different attitude tward faith now than he used to have. she left at the end of season three after ebing out of the group for a while. when she knew giles it was i think series two/three after kendra and miss calender had been killed. understandably this wasnt a good time for giles.....wasnt this also when the council kicked him out.

FABT


yippee

Post 27

Detective Armani

Yeah, i think that was about the same time.

I try not to pay much attention to the stunt doubles, camera tricks etc. I like to get caught up in the fantasy of it all


yippee

Post 28

FABT - new venture A815654 Angel spoiler page

my brain gets itchy and i love to pull things apart. i think there is someting wrong with me, that i can believe for one minute totally that buffy is that strong, but be analysising how they did that the next and never loose the enjoyment.

FABT


yippee

Post 29

Detective Armani

Some of the fight scenes recently have looked pretty fake to me. It hasn`t spoiled the show for me or anything but it can distract my attention for a bit.


yippee

Post 30

FABT - new venture A815654 Angel spoiler page

some of dialogue is pretty fake too.

but who cares!smiley - biggrin


yippee

Post 31

Detective Armani

Absolutely. I have noticed that a lot of the lines Buffy uses get repeated a lot. Such as "i`m not going anywhere". Don`t know how many times she`s used that this season.

Everyone seems to say "Buffy" a lot too. Especially whining Dawn. Wonder what ep has the most amount of "Buffy"s in it.


Key: Complain about this post