A Conversation for THE FLAT CAP AND MUFFLER SPORTS AND SOCIAL CLUB - Affiliated and Categorised

London Spring meet

Post 1

coelacanth

Hiya everyone! I'm here to tell you about the London meet next Spring. It'll be either April or May. If you go to A16619592 you'll see some voting threads, which include, amongst others, h2g2's official 8th birthday and a date close to Towel Day.

The most recent London meets have been a bit low on numbers but I know some of you have ventured south for a meet before, so perhaps there's some who are interested in this one? If so, please vote if you have a date you'd prefer, or just to subscribe to A16619592 and wait for the update if you don't really mind when it is.

The official meet date will be announced on December 1st, which gives plenty of time to book cheap travel and sort out accomodation.
smiley - bluefish


London Spring meet

Post 2

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - wow Beat me too it... ment to start trying to advertise about in the 'clubs' and 'society's and 'user group' pages before I got distracted by me birthday break and trips away smiley - dohsmiley - evilgrinsmiley - alesmiley - cheers


London Spring meet

Post 3

Bagpuss

I hope to be there, but I'll have to see.


London Spring meet

Post 4

coelacanth

Just dropping by with a reminder!

The London meet is April 28th 2007, exactly 8 years after April 28th 1999 and the events of A2890 so this is on h2g2's 8th birthday. See A16619592 for meet details!
smiley - bluefish


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more